10 Reasons not to wash
By Atheist Answers (Facebook Page)
1. I was forced to as a child.
2. People who wash are hypocrites -- they think they are cleaner than everybody else.
3. There are so many different kinds of soap, I can't decide which one is best.
4. I used to wash, but I got bored and stopped.
5. I wash only on special occasions, like Christmas and Easter.
6. None of my friends wash.
7. I'll start washing when I get older and dirtier.
8. I can't spare the time.
9. The bathroom is never warm enough in winter or cool enough in summer.
10. People who make soap are only after your money.
How many of these excuses have been used when JESUS was shared with a person. It is my prayer that each and every soul I meet will have their sins washed clean by the blood of JESUS, no excuses, just the redemptive power of JESUS.